As the premier of Dragon Ball Super gets closer, we’re revealed some awesome new visuals and character previews which can be seen below. The image shows both Whis and Beerus from the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies, as well as two unnamed characters. The profiles of cast members is also seen below.
The website also revealed the show’s character designs and confirmed the returning of many cast members:
- Masako Nozawa as Son Goku
- Masako Nozawa as Son Gohan
- Masako Nozawa as Son Goten
- Ryo Horikawa as Vegeta
- Hiromi Tsuru as Bulma
- Takeshi Kusao as Trunks
- Mayumi Tanaka as Krillin
- Masaharu Satou as Kame-Sen’nin
- Toshio Furukawa as Piccolo
- Naoko Watanabe as Chi-Chi
- Yuko Minaguchi as Videl
- Unshou Ishizuka as Mr. Satan
- Kôzô Shioya as Majin Buu
- Kouichi Yamadera as God of Destruction Beerus
- Masakazu Morita as Whis
- Jouji Yanami will return as the narrator.
As most Dragon Ball fans will know, Super will premier on the 5th of July on Japanese television, the first Dragon Ball series to run in over 18 years, since the last GT series. The series is set a few years after the defeat of Majin Buu, when Earth has become peaceful once more.
So am I the only one who’s excited for this? Go on ahead and comment down below telling me what you think.
There is one comment
The visuals and artwork do make this interesting to look at but what im worried about is the story and it will tie into the previous series.