If you still watch Naruto Shippuden, you’ll know that the story has entered its final fight where Naruto and Sasuke battles against Kaguya in the final few moments here. This marks the end of Naruto to be near as Masashi Kishimoto’s Naruto manga also has a few more manga chapter left to show.
If you read the manga, you would know that Naruto and Sasuke vs Kaguya will end in her demise, and next up we’ll go ahead to see the final fight between Naruto vs Sasuke! With this being canon directly from the manga, we’ll soon see this in the coming weeks, the schedule can be seen below:
- August 11, 2016: Naruto Shippuden Episode 471 – The Two of Them, Always
- August 18, 2016: Naruto Shippuden Episode 472 – You better…
- August 25, 2016: Naruto Shippuden Episode 473 – Sharingan, Once More
- September 01, 2016: Naruto Shippuden Episode 474 – Congratulations!
- September 08, 2016: Naruto Shippuden Episode 475 – Valley of the End
Some notes on the actual titles for the episodes is that they may not be 100% correct as they’ve been translated based on what was provided in a Japanese schedule.
Anyways, what are your thoughts on this? Have you been watching the show, and if so, what are your initial thoughts on the fact that we’ve got some canon episodes which cover the ending of Naruto as a series, use the comment section below to tell me.