As previously reported, the Naruto one-shot manga chapter concerning the character known as Mitsuki has hit the internet. Just a couple of days ago it was released, with around 50 pages. With such a long chapter, it’s hard to write it all, so for this special chapter, I’ll summarise it using bullet points.
So a summary of this Naruto chapter includes:
- Mitsuki wakes up with a number of tubes plugged into machines, Orochimaru gives him a drink.
- He has no memories of his past, once he drinks the liquid, he drops the cup.
- Suigetsu helps out Mitsuki as he tries to help him regain his memories.
- Orochimaru talks to a mysterious character about something going better next time.
- Suigetsu explain that he lost his memories during a mission he was with Orochimaru.
- Suigetsu tries to attack Mitsuki and fails, proving Mitsuki’s ninja abilities have not disappeared.
- They meet with Orochimaru, explains that he is his parent and would like to restore his memories.
- Orochimaru shows a mysterious character with a mask as he explains that he steals memories and uses people to do his bidding.
- They mention that they will capture him and restore his memories along with acquiring some information he has.
- Mitsuki asks why they’d even be together in the mission, but Orochimaru mentions that he is his family and that he is special to him.
- They get to the site, Orochimaru asks Mitsuki to disable the barrier, just by touching it, he can dissolve and disable it.
- They get to the cave where they meet the man known as Log. Log uses his jutsu to paralyse them.
- Orochimaru doesn’t feel it’s effects and thus attacks Log. Orochimaru gets attacked and covered with the attack by Log.
- Orochimaru’s last message mentions that he should use his Sage Power, right before he’s covered up.
- Log tries to attack Mitsuki but freezes after Orochimaru reveals that a smaller snake pierced through his armour and attacked him.
- Orochimaru can walk and talk, he mentions that he’s going to get something important, an embryo, and thus tells him not to get close to him.
- Log begins to suffocate and thus asks Mitsuki to remove his mask, Mitsuki does revealing an older Mitsuki.
- This reveals that Orochimaru created both of them, this is using an embryo, thus he is there to steal it back from him.
- Log tells Mitsuki that as long as Orochimaru has the embryo, he can create as many as he wants, thus they both have to stop him.
- Orochimaru appears telling Mitsuki he never wanted to imitate the Gods, he is simply obeying the will they bestowed upon him.
- Mitsuki is forced, this is when he gets pissed and transforms into his Sage Mode with snakes surrounding him.
- Mitsuki mentions that no matter who he follows, both can’t tell him what to do, he’ll decide what he wants to do for himself.
- Mitsuki steals he key and scroll Orochimaru stole. Mitsuki opens the scroll as both Orochimaru and Log talk about he’s finally been able to use his Sage Powers.
- It seems that it was all a play from Orochimaru. He has been erasing his memories for a while now, so that he could put him on the correct path.
- Log mentions that without the Sun (we see Boruto), Mitsuki would not be able to illuminate in the darkness.
- Mitsuki will be the moon that eliminates darkness in the night. This is when the true Mitsuki is born.
Seems like a wonderful beginning to the Boruto series. Next month, we’ll start the Boruto manga series which will be released every month. And I will be there to cover them.