A week ago I setup a poll to find out who you think we’ll see win between a final battle between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. The votes have come in and it’s very surprising how they turned out, let’s go ahead and discuss a little about the poll and set some opinions straight.
Let’s start by mentioning that during the latest Naruto manga chapters we’re seeing the situation where Naruto and Sasuke are going to battle. Sasuke wishes to give the world a fresh start by getting rid of the Tailed beasts as well as killing the Five Kage’s. He understands that by doing this, there will be a revolution created by himself in which he’d like to use it to start a new world where everyone is free from burdens and hatred, thus everyone living in peace.
However we see Naruto step in to mention that it all ends here. It’s difficult to say how Naruto will end it as he definitely doesn’t want to kill Sasuke, however seeing as Naruto wants to keep the current world and become Hokage and change the world too. It’s hard to say which side is correct. However from the poll alone, we can see a clear distinction. Here are the hard facts.
From over 700 votes, 75% of them thought Naruto Uzumaki would win, while the rest of the 25% thought Sasuke Uchiha would win the battle. A very shocking result indeed, seeing as Naruto received over 550 votes to win, he seems to be a popular contender to win. The official poll can be seen below:
Personally, I believe that Sasuke at this point has a massive advantage since he received both chakra and Rinnegan from Hagoromo, which are very significant since Sasuke has the capabilities to do whatever he pleases, he took control of all Tailed Beasts in mere moments and performed the Chibaku Tensei on 9 different Tailed Beasts which requires a huge amount of chakra.
On the other hand, we see Naruto looking bruised and tired from all the fighting he’s done from the beginning of the war. We might not notice it, but he’s been fighting all this fight, from giving everyone his chakra, to going up against Obito, battling Madara and even going up against Kaguya! He’s also received a lot of chakra from Hagoromo, on top of which he has chakra from Half a Nine Tails.
Mentioning all of this makes me think that Sasuke seems to have the upper hand in this battle, and since he mentioned that Naruto is the only person in his way, we’re definitely gearing up for a battle in next week’s Naruto 693. However on top of all of this, I’d like to hear from everyone here what your thoughts are, you may have voted however now I’d like to know why you voted for either Naruto or Sasuke. Comment below telling me you’re opinions.