Boruto 2 see’s Boruto forcefully trying to get Sasuke to be his teacher to teach him new techniques. Boruto is told to learn the Rasengan which he does his best to learn, but see’s an easy way out after the scientist gives him a Rasengan machine. Sasuke takes him on. Elsewhere we see Otsutsuki warriors from the Ice dimension appear as they take Killer Bee’s Gyuki power and chakra, Naruto seems to be next.
Let’s summarise Boruto 2 using bullet points, they can be seen below.
- Sasuke asks Boruto if he can make a Rasengan, Boruto cannot and thus mentions that he shall go to master it.
- Sasuke and Naruto discuss what had happened at the palace, where Sasuke met two individuals who had had fought against. Naruto mentions that this is much more important compared to the scroll. Smells like trouble is brewing.
- Naruto goes to Konohamaru to learn Rasengan. He begins with a water balloon, he doesn’t want to do it but he forces upon himself to do it.
- Sarada watches him from afar as he does this. He spends all day doing it. Then he’s given a rubber ball to try it on there now.
- He keeps on going it until he is able to create a small Rasengan. Konohamaru is truly shocked.
- He even shows Sasuke who notices that he’s been training hard, but discourages him a little by the small size of his Rasengan. He throws it but dissipates.
- He runs away when Sarada shows up as she mentions that Boruto never tries hard with all of this stuff. Sasuke thinks of taking him up as a disciple.
- Boruto walks in the village when he meets the scientist, he shows him all the new experiments, even goes as far as to show him a machine that produces a Rasengan.
- He’s given a machine, then goes home. He notices that his clothes are all very dirty, which he then see’s Naruto’s face on the mountain.
- Next day he shows Sasuke his Rasengan, Sasuke notices the machine which Boruto hides in his arm.
- Sasuke notices the memories he has of Naruto which matches the exact moment here. Naruto was tries his best then, but Boruto is taking the easy way out.
- Sasuke then decides that he can be his disciple, later that night they build a fire as they share a story or two together.
- Boruto asks for Naruto’s weakness, to which Sasuke mentions that Naruto’s weakness is that he is a half-wit, Boruto doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
- Sasuke mentions that Naruto is full of weaknesses, he was a dunce but he overcame and conquered the powers within him and became the Hokage.
- What Boruto would want to know isn’t how Naruto is now, but how he was up until now. Boruto doesn’t even know what he means by this.
- Next day, we see Sarada and Sasuke as Sakura encourages her to do her best, while Sarada mentions that Sakura seems to be happy as Sasuke also seems to be there.
- Boruto meets with Sarada, seems like Boruto is obsessed with knowing Naruto’s weakness. But before he can even challenge Naruto, he has to pass the chuunin exams.
- Seems like all three, Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are all going to the chuunin exams.
- Elsewhere we see Gyuki trapped on the side of a mountain as the warriors Sasuke fought in the ice dimension are trying to take him chakra. Gyuki fires a shot towards them but they absorb it and fire it back.
- Gyuki is defeated along with Killer Bee who is also there. They notice Kurama’s chakra being the strongest of all of the beasts, thus head towards Naruto next.
This see’s Boruto chapter 2 end here. Seems like the chapters are running well, I currently hate the next generation of shinobi’s because of all the tech they’re using, even Boruto is using the tech to fool Sasuke that he can use the Rasengan. It’ll turn on him soon enough, I’m sure it’ll be during the exams. I bet that’s when the Otsutsuki warriors will also show up and force Naruto to act. Can’t wait for next month’s Boruto 3, which I guess will take some time to release but it’s a nice surprise to find that there is something new to read.