Naruto Shippuden literally returned to its canon episodes a few weeks ago, and now once again we go back into fillers. But these aren’t any fillers, they are supposedly ‘original’. Back in December of 2015, Studio Pierrot mentioned that Kaguya’s arc is coming, and will be from the source material itself.
Just as we see Madara back to get rid of both Naruto and Sasuke, we see Zetsu betray him and gather all the chakra available. In turn we see Kaguya Otsutsuki appear from amassing all of that chakra. Just as we are about to leave behind the 7 months of fillers, we get back to Kaguya’s arc where we discover her past and how it all came to be.
For Naruto Shippuden May’s schedule, look below:
- May 05, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 459 – She of the Beginning
- May 12, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 460 – Kaguya Otsutsuki
- May 19, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 461 – Hagoromo and Hamura
- May 26, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 462 – I Created the Past
- June 02, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 463 – The Surprising Number One!
- June 09, 2016 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 464 – Ninshu
So with the information below, it seems like we’ll be getting a month or two of Kaguya’s arc. Nevertheless, it seems like more waiting is ahead of us till we really see the light at the end of the tunnel. Any opinions? Comment down below.