Boruto 11 begins a whole new world of wonders after the end of the Naruto Shippuden anime, we see brand new content after the attack from Momoshiki aimed at Naruto. Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki enter a world where they get to go on missions, and do cool stuff. Here they capture a few guys while Boruto is asked to bodyguard a rich kid.
Boruto 11 is quite long, so lets concentrate on the most important things, using bullet points:
- Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki are chasing down members of Konoha who have converted to the Mujina, it seems they’ve going back to their leader to report back.
- Boruto tries to concentrate on the mission but he remembers that Sasuke also saw Momoshiki talking to Boruto about the mark on his hand, he should be careful when doing things.
- Mitsuki captures one of the Mujina, Sarada punches and pushes back another. Sarada chases and kicks him. The third mentions that their boss cannot be compared to these kids.
- The third attacks with a hidden blade that it forces Sarada to defend herself when Boruto appears and kicks him, then uses his Rasengan which blows the whole plan they previously had up.
- Naruto learns that Toono Katsuke, the ninja tech divisions special jounin was under the effect of some sort of mind control from outside the village. Seems like there might be another hidden individual trying to control things outside the village.
- Mirai walks in to mention that Boruto’s team managed to capture the Mujina Thieves. All while their boss, Shojoji seems to still be hidden, he can transform into anyone he has within his memory.
- Elsewhere we see the Land of Fire’s Daimyo as he has an appointment with Naruto. Tentou, who collects these ninja cards loves them, he gets one with Naruto on there. But his father mentions that he is busy with other things and that their butler should take care of Tentou.
- Tentou talks about getting all the cards he wants because how rich he is. Boruto, Shikadai and Inojin all look at the same cards as they also buy some, seems like Boruto gets the ultra rare Naruto Uzumaki Hokage version but he already has like 6 of them. He gets more to add to his collection.
- Metal Lee arrives as he has a message from Konohamaru to return to him, he does so. Boruto meets Madoka Tentou, the son of the land of Fire’s Daimyo. Boruto already knows that this is a brat, and that they won’t get along. Konohamaru tells him that it’s a mission for him. Boruto has to comply here. Boruto 11 ends here.
A pretty good chapter, seems like Boruto is off to a solid start, with around 50 chapters to release to fans, it can certainly squeeze a lot of content. This new arc seems promising as it reveals a lot of plot stories to explore. Boruto 12 should be good, lets wait and see.