Naruto Shippuden recently showed the end of Naruto and Sasuke’s battle as their respective arms were taken off due to the sheer attack power each have. The episodes were supposed to cover chapter 700 then focus on everyone’s lives after it all, but the anime seems to have taken a shortcut to this by showing characters shorts.
The episodes shall consist of a part A and part B, this will give enough time to cover the characters we know most. Some people say that these will include a lot of flashbacks and regarded as fillers. Here are the episodes:
- 13 October 2016: Naruto Shippuden 479: Naruto Uzumaki!!
- 20 October 2016: Naruto Shippuden 480: Part 1: Naruto. Part 2: Hinata
- 27 October 2016: Naruto Shippuden 481: Part 1: Sasuke. Part 2: Sakura
- 3 November 2016: Naruto Shippuden 482: Part 1: Gaara. Part 2: Shikamaru
- 10 November 2016: Naruto Shippuden 483: Part 1: Jiraiya. Part 2: Kakashi
Seems like this is all the information we have for the time being, so what do you think? Go ahead and tell me using the comment section below.