All these transformations throughout Bleach have made Ichigo pretty powerful! These Ichigo Forms differ as the story and plots change. All the Ichigo’s Form are briefly explaining below. They go from Right to Left:
1. Human Ichigo – Bleach started off with Ichigo in Karakura Town.
2. Shinigami Ichigo – Ichigo Discovers that he has Soul Reaper powers, he has his old sword here.
3. Substitute Shinigami Ichigo – Ichigo has a brand new sword, plus he discovers the Getsuga Tensho.
4. Bankai Ichigo – Ichigo finally uses his Bankai against Kuchiki Byakuya.
5. Hollow Mask Ichigo – Ichigo trains with the Vizards and gains his Hollow Powers!
6. Full Hollow Ichigo – Ichigo’s Inner Self rises at times of near death, such as when Ichigo went up against Ulquiorra Cifer.
7. Getsuga Tensho – This form is still sketchy, although im calling it Getsuga Tensho because it’s the form before Final Getsuga Tensho! It shown when Ichigo was fighting with Aizen.
8. Final Getsuga Tensho (Mugestu) – Ichigo had to ask Zangetsu for help during his upcoming match with Aizen. Ichigo loses his Shinigami powers after using this!
9. Human Ichigo – After Ichigo’s fight with Aizen. Ichigo lost his power. He was helpless and had nothing to do.
10. Fullbring Training Ichigo – During Ichigo’s training with Xcution, Ichigo gained an enormous amount of energy. His training gave him hope. This was the starting stages of his training.
11. Near Fullbring Ichigo – His training developing very quickly, this form is very similar to his Shinigami form.
12. Fullbring Ichigo – Ichigo’s Full Fullbring Form. After long training, he was able to meet his full form, only to know that Kugo Ginjo will be the one to steal his power.
13. Shinigami/Fullbring/Hollow Ichigo Form – This form has just been introduced. This form is a mix of both Shinigami and his Fullbring Form. Both New Ichigo Look and New Ichigo Sword makes his this new start a very promising one!