Have you asked yourself why Levi joined the Survey Corps? Not a lot of people asked themselves this question. The answer to this question is obviously a spoiler, so if you want to know keep on reading if you don’t, stop now. Every Scout has their reason to join, from nowhere else to go to revenge and killing of Titan’s. For Levi however it’s a whole different matter. Continue reading
Naruto’s latest Road to Ninja Movie is the 9th movie overall, while the 6th in the Naruto Shippuden Series. It was released in Japanese theaters on the 28th July 2012. The movie is based on an alternative timeline of the Naruto universe in which Naruto never lost his parents, Sasuke being a play boy and Hinata being more of a manly girl plus many more characters have different personalities. The theme song is “Sore de wa Mata Ashita” by the Asian Kung-Fu Generation. The movie will be released on DVD/HD/BluRay in Spring 2013(April), that’s when you’d expect the subbed/translated version to appear.
Sixteen years ago, a mysterious masked ninja with the name of Tobi unleashes a powerful creature known as the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (Kurama) on the Hidden Leaf Village Konoha, killing a huge number of people. In response, the leader of Konoha’s ninja forces, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, and his wife Kushina Uzumaki, the Demon Fox’s living prison, were forced to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox inside their newborn Naruto Uzumaki.
As the Nine-Tailed Fox was safely sealed away, things continues as normal. However, in the present day, peace ends when a group of ninja called the Akatsuki attack Konoha under the guidance of Tobi, the mysterious masked man behind the Nine-Tailed Fox’s attack 16 years ago, he intends on executing his plan to rule the world by shrouding it in illusions.
When Naruto and Sakura were fighting Tobi, they were attacked by Tobi’s Genjutsu, this ultimately brought them to an alternate world where many people they knew had opposite personalities. Naruto learns that his parents are still alive in this alternative world, while Sakura’s parents have passed away during a war on the Hidden Leaf only some years after her birth. The movie begins at this point.
- Choji is now skinny and hates eating too much, he is also very smart.
- Shikamaru on the other hand always wanted to eat and is an absolute idiot.
- Neji and Rock Lee are perverts.
- Shino hates bugs.
- Kiba and Akamaru aren’t the best of friends as Kiba likes cats instead of dogs.
- Hinata looks like a slut, she looks more mature, she’s not afraid to scold and hit people, she even threatened Sakura for talking to Naruto.
- Sasuke is a ladies man, the Uchiha Clan are still alive.
- Sai think’s that he’s an awesome artist, but actually sucks.
- Ino becomes very friendly and shy, she has characteristics of our Hinata.
- Guy mentions that he’s very old and gets tired all the time, plus he’s very depressed.
- Kakashi is a lot happier, as though him and Guy are opposites. His Sharingan is on the right eye instead of the left.
- Tsunade and Shizune switch boob sizes.
- Minato and Kushina are really good parents to Naruto. They both hate taking risks and don’t want to go to help Sakura when Naruto asked them.
- Kushina is still hot-tempered who scolded Naruto.
- Sakura’s father was the Hokage who opposed Minato, thus Kushina was never the Nine-Tailed Fox’s vessel and Naruto never had his parents die for him.
- Itachi was the leader of the Akatsuki. They worked for the Leaf Village at the end of the movie when they got paid by Naruto to capture Tobi.
- And finally Tobi is Dark Naruto! (In this movie, possibly not Dark Naruto in the anime/manga)
Well I can’t tell you everything that happens, but I’m sure you’ve got a pretty clear idea of what’s likely to happen when you watch it. But to animate everything for you, here’s a few trailers and such to help you love it even more:
So Naruto Shippuden 267 was postponed for next week and most of you are really impatient because you are really eager as you want to know what happens next in the Shinobi War. Well, since this Arc of Naruto is actually exciting, I’m going to sum up a few things which are going to happen during Naruto Shippuden 267, titled “The Leaf Village’s Genius Strategist”.
During Naruto Shippuden 266, we left off in a desert with Mu, the Second Tsuchikage. Naruto Shippuden 267 continues from this when Kabuto places 3 more people in the battle field. Second Mizukage, Third Raikage and Fourth Kazekage were all summoned by the hands of Mu. Gaara notices using one of his portable sand eyes.
Back at the HQ, they discover that they have all appeared out of nowhere. A, the current Raikage get’s angry as he hears that his father, Third Raikage has been summoned. HQ detects that several thousands of Zetsu are going to clash with Darui’s Division. Darui’s Division see the enemy and get ready to attack. Kakuzu, Hizashi, Asuma and Dan were all spotted.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku were all spotted. They are the Gold and Silver Brothers. Shikaku relaxes Raikage as he needs to be as safely as possible so he could give orders and send them to victory. Shikaku reveals his plan to Raikage and Tsunade, they both agree and it’s taken into action.
Onoki discusses with Shikaku that to tell him that his plan is near perfect. Mu has the ability to do Blood Expansion, his abilities can overcome any others therefore the only person that has the ability to defeat him would be Onoki himself.
A Black Zetsu creeps towards a Feudal Lords Safe House where he is likely to try and kill them. He goes for the attack to discover that it’s a fake. He escapes this and travels to another point using his travelling methods. The Feudal Lords will be taken into 5 different hideouts as they move from one to the other in turns allowing them not to get captured.
Darui starts the battle by using his Lightning Element Black Panther, getting a lot of the Zetsu’s. Dan meets Chouza, while Hizashi meets his brother Hiashi. Hiashi tells Hizashi that both Neji and Hinata are fighting together to prove that it’s not about protecting the blood of the main house. Everyone receives the plan which Shikaku purposed.
Onoki arrives at the place where Gaara stands, in the desert. Darui’s Division is busy fighting the Zetsu’s. The Gold and Silver Brothers face Darui in this battle. Darui starts to mock Ginkaku and Kinkaku as they are seen by Darui as weak because Darui believes that he’s going to defeat them! This could be the possible end point of Naruto Shippuden 267.
Hopefully, since you were so eager to find out what happened in Naruto Shippuden 267, I’ve summarized most of which is likely to happen during the chapter. Hopefully it’ll help you get a varied idea of what is likely to happen.
As this is the 400th Daily Anime Art post! I wanted to post something that looks amazing! This fantastic image was drawn by the fantastic artist gothic-icecream. You should check some of her fantastic work out.
The point to this post is not only to tell you guys that this is the 400th Post but to also mention that Rangiku Matsumoto’s Past may be a key fact to the Bleach Final Arc – The Thousand-Year Blood War.
During he’s interview, Tite Kubo mentioned that there multiple things which he is excited to draw for the final arc, and that Matsumoto’s past would be one of the key bits for the story. It’s still too early to confirm this but it may or may not happen. Read the Spoilers for the Final Bleach Arc Here.
The latest Bleach Arc has started! The Thousand-Year Blood War is the last arc of Bleach, therefore Bleach as a series, manga and anime is coming to a end. I, as well as other dedicated fans, are all unhappy due to this disappointing news.
Although this is the last Arc, Tite Kubo would had to make this the best Arc, bringing all the loose ends to and end. Most dedicated fans have been guessing what could happen during this Final Arc. Here’s a list of what could happen as well as information about the new arc you should know:
- Aizen is going to reappear in the next arc, he will be in restraints. - Confirmed
- Grimmjow is alive and will return to be Ichigo’s friend. - Confirmed
- Isshin and Ryuken’s past will be revealed. - Confirmed
- Urahara’s shady nature will unfold.
- Yoruichi’s past will be told.
- New characters are going to be introduced. - Confirmed
- Nel is also likely to return. - Confirmed
- Soul King, Royal Guard and Royal Families information will get revealed. - Confirmed
- The Royal Guard’s (Zero Division) will be forced out due to the threat being too large of a factor to deal with. - Confirmed
- Quincy’s maybe re-introduced. - Confirmed
- Vandenreich’s Quincy Powers will have evolved from Uryu’s Quincy Powers. - Confirmed
- The Vandenreich’s Palace is located at the tip of a large ice cliff. It is located underground below somewhere and unexpectedly close. – Confirmed
- Tier Harribel is likely to come back. - Confirmed
- Mayuri’s research will be the key to this arc. - Confirmed
- Specially Mayuri’s research on bodies will be key in this arc.
- Mayuri has different “faces”, which he can change at any time. - Confirmed
- Shunsui will use his Bankai in this arc.
- The history of Shunsui and the pink Haori will be told.
- Hitsugaya has perfected his Bankai. The chain on his Zanpakuto have changed.
- Toshiro has not grown taller over the 17 Months. - Confirmed
- Rangiku’s past will be the key to the arc.
- Renji’s Bankai has changed.
- The true form of Unohana’s Zanpakuto will be shown. - Confirmed
- The secret behind Ichigo’s birth will be revealed. - Confirmed
- Masaki Kurosaki was thought to be killed by the Grand Fisher, but Ichigo and Isshin do not believe this. The truth will be revealed. - Confirmed
- Masaki Kurosaki to be revealed as a Quincy. - Confirmed
- Unknown “0 Division” information revealed. - Confirmed
- What occurred in the 17th Months after Ichigo lost his Shinigami powers will be told.
- What became of the other Visored/Vizored will be revealed.
- Hiyori’s fate will be revealed.
- Unohana will fight in this arc, the form of her Zanpakuto will be revealed, her braids unravel when she fights. – Confirmed
- Unohana’s past will be important to other Captains. - Confirmed
- A large number of Shinigami’s including Vice Captains and Captains will die. - Confirmed
- The new arc will take place in an Ice palace beneath somewhere. - Confirmed
- The number of villains in this arc will start out small but increase gradually. - Confirmed
- New villains have the ability to remove Hollows from existence as well as kill them in mass. - Confirmed
- Ichigo is “a true blood”, Grand Fisher said, this will be revealed. - Confirmed
- Kubo says the Soul Society Arc was about Rukia, Arrancar arc was about Orihime and Lost Substitute Arc was about Sado. Based on this, the new arc will likely be about Uryu. - Confirmed
As I discovered and dig up more information about the new Arc I will keep adding more and more information, keep up and watch this space. I do hope that this final arc will be extremely long to compensate for all these loose ends, so all the secrets behind all the characters could be told. If you have any other extra information, please comment below.