This week’s Cosplay goes to the character Menma, if you don’t know who he is, you’ve obviously not see the latest Naruto movie here. Menma is a character fully opposite to Naruto, he’s based in a different universe and time where Naruto’s parents, Minato and Kushina, are still alive. He’s a powerful character who’s just as strong as Naruto and both are highly matched against each other. This cosplay is fantastic, its brilliant to see such an effort go towards this character. Keep reading to see more. Continue reading
Ever been forced into the relationship by the other half? Well Naruto’s definitely feelings the pressure after his forever love Hinata gets up close and personal into his grill to which she gives him the eye. Naruto’s probably pissed his pants at this point, well isn’t that usually a good thing. If you don’t know about this, this is Hinata from a different dimension created by Tobi during the latest Naruto: Road to Ninja movie.
Incredible artwork from the amazing i-azu, she’s done a fantastic job of creating such an amazing piece of artwork that she deserves a lot more attention. Thus you should definitively go and check her work out.
Naruto’s latest Naruto Shippuden: Road To Ninja Movie has finally reached our screens. The english subtitled is currently available online. The quality and the movie is amazing that I suggest you not missing out on not watching it, it featured many awesome things and characters especially Naruto’s parents.
But after knowing the usual layout Naruto’s movie, as he saves everyone and everything at the end, it’s again another predictable movie. If you want to get the basis of what’s happening, and why they’re all action so weird, I suggest you go read Naruto: Road To Ninja [SPOILERS]. Nevertheless you can watch the English subtitled version here:
The movie is great, if you wish enjoy it more, I suggest you keep on watching the anime as well as anything that Kishimoto releases based on Naruto. If you also want to share this page, be sure to share it with as many people as you can.
Menma is the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze in the alternative universe of Konoha. Making him Naruto Uzumaki of that world, he is the Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tails Beast, Kurama. He has spiky black hair similar to that of the Naruto we know. He also has a Sharingan on his right eye. He’s abilities are very similar to that of Naruto.
If you’d like to know more about the movie and it’s spoilers click here: Naruto: Road To Ninja [SPOILERS].
I’d like to thank amandas-sketches for drawing such a wonderful image of Menma and Kurama. You should definitely go and check out her work!
Naruto’s latest Road to Ninja Movie is the 9th movie overall, while the 6th in the Naruto Shippuden Series. It was released in Japanese theaters on the 28th July 2012. The movie is based on an alternative timeline of the Naruto universe in which Naruto never lost his parents, Sasuke being a play boy and Hinata being more of a manly girl plus many more characters have different personalities. The theme song is “Sore de wa Mata Ashita” by the Asian Kung-Fu Generation. The movie will be released on DVD/HD/BluRay in Spring 2013(April), that’s when you’d expect the subbed/translated version to appear.
Sixteen years ago, a mysterious masked ninja with the name of Tobi unleashes a powerful creature known as the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox (Kurama) on the Hidden Leaf Village Konoha, killing a huge number of people. In response, the leader of Konoha’s ninja forces, Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, and his wife Kushina Uzumaki, the Demon Fox’s living prison, were forced to seal the Nine-Tailed Fox inside their newborn Naruto Uzumaki.
As the Nine-Tailed Fox was safely sealed away, things continues as normal. However, in the present day, peace ends when a group of ninja called the Akatsuki attack Konoha under the guidance of Tobi, the mysterious masked man behind the Nine-Tailed Fox’s attack 16 years ago, he intends on executing his plan to rule the world by shrouding it in illusions.
When Naruto and Sakura were fighting Tobi, they were attacked by Tobi’s Genjutsu, this ultimately brought them to an alternate world where many people they knew had opposite personalities. Naruto learns that his parents are still alive in this alternative world, while Sakura’s parents have passed away during a war on the Hidden Leaf only some years after her birth. The movie begins at this point.
- Choji is now skinny and hates eating too much, he is also very smart.
- Shikamaru on the other hand always wanted to eat and is an absolute idiot.
- Neji and Rock Lee are perverts.
- Shino hates bugs.
- Kiba and Akamaru aren’t the best of friends as Kiba likes cats instead of dogs.
- Hinata looks like a slut, she looks more mature, she’s not afraid to scold and hit people, she even threatened Sakura for talking to Naruto.
- Sasuke is a ladies man, the Uchiha Clan are still alive.
- Sai think’s that he’s an awesome artist, but actually sucks.
- Ino becomes very friendly and shy, she has characteristics of our Hinata.
- Guy mentions that he’s very old and gets tired all the time, plus he’s very depressed.
- Kakashi is a lot happier, as though him and Guy are opposites. His Sharingan is on the right eye instead of the left.
- Tsunade and Shizune switch boob sizes.
- Minato and Kushina are really good parents to Naruto. They both hate taking risks and don’t want to go to help Sakura when Naruto asked them.
- Kushina is still hot-tempered who scolded Naruto.
- Sakura’s father was the Hokage who opposed Minato, thus Kushina was never the Nine-Tailed Fox’s vessel and Naruto never had his parents die for him.
- Itachi was the leader of the Akatsuki. They worked for the Leaf Village at the end of the movie when they got paid by Naruto to capture Tobi.
- And finally Tobi is Dark Naruto! (In this movie, possibly not Dark Naruto in the anime/manga)
Well I can’t tell you everything that happens, but I’m sure you’ve got a pretty clear idea of what’s likely to happen when you watch it. But to animate everything for you, here’s a few trailers and such to help you love it even more: